Thursday, May 21, 2009

TJ Maxx finds!

If you live in NY, check out the TJ Maxx in White Plains on Central Ave. $30 hair supplies are being sold for $5-$10! The deals are fabulous!

I am getting ready to wash my hair. I will be doing a hot oil treatment (coconut oil & olive oil)as a pre-poo, shampooing with CON (creme of nature moisturizing shampoo) then deep condition with silicon mix (see prior post) mixed with honey.

Once that is done, as a leave in, I will use CHI Keratin Mist & Lacio Lacio.

Sounds like alot but each product has a different property.

Without further ado, here are my TJ Maxx finds.

CHI Keratin Mist - Retail price: $14.00 TJ Maxx price: $7.99
Carol's Daughter Shea Body Lotion - Retail price: $20.00 TJ Maxx price: $4.99
Carol's Daughter Jamaican Punch Sea Salt Body Scrub - Retail price: $28.00 TJ Maxx price: $7.99

1 comment: