Sunday, May 17, 2009

Silicone & Glycerin are my friends.


I know it coats the hair to make it more manageable but that is what I need right now. My hair is 2.5 months post relaxer and the two different textures (relaxed and newgrowth)was difficult to cope with. Breakage and excessive dryness was occuring until I added these two holy grails to my regimen.

Since I have been using silicone & glycerin,(roughly one week) my hair has been managable. I still have alot to learn but I am happy I found something that works. I can't stop touching my hair...it is so soft! Touchable? Check. Combable? Check. Moisturized? Check. Manageable? Check. Less breakage? YES. & Check.

I am wondering if I could stretch until September or maybe even end up going natural!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment