Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hair Mayonnaise & Nioxin



It smells like a cheap fragrance! I will not be purchasing this product again. Besides, it does nothing for my hair.





It has that tingle effect that feels great on your scalp. It left my scalp with a "clean" feeling. System 1 by Nioxin is in the runnings to become a part of my permanent regimen. Quite a staple product...maybe. A few more tries and I will know for sure.

Oh! I HAVE to add that it made my hair SUPER soft at over 2 months post! Yep, definitely in the runnings.

1 comment:

  1. Keep using Nioxin! You'll notice a positive difference the more you use it! I started using the Cleanser and Scalp Therapy about a month ago and I love them.
    Follow NioxinProducts on Twitter for product updates. We'll also be offering free samples and Nioxin logo'd merchandise soon!
    www.twitter.com/NioxinProducts

    ReplyDelete